Whether you’re an individual local business owner, a business member of a chamber of commerce, or you are part of your chamber’s leadership team*, designing a digital strategy starts with a clear objective, which is supported by a system and a process. That, in a nutshell, is what is covered in this workshop.
- Identify a singular objective (using a replicable process you’ll use to add more objectives, later)
- Connect with the right people (intentional, strategic and meaningful relationships)
- Make “listening” a priority – This is where you experience the power of engagement
- A system and process for curating, creating and sharing valuable content
- A system and process for building your network
- Managing your time and assigning responsibilities
Workshops are designed to fit your time requirements; they can run from 90 minutes to all day. Depending on the length of the workshop and the number of attendees you bring in, the cost ranges from $750 - $2,000** per workshop.
Workshops can also be delivered online for up to nine (9) participants at a time, via Google Hangouts. A video recording of the session is provided to the client at no additional cost.
Use the contact form below to get in touch if you are interested in learning more about workshops I conduct.
* There are three versions of this workshop, with customized curriculum to meet the specific needs of the attendee group.
** Plus travel expenses