Ideally, event organizers would attract sponsors rather than have to seek sponsors. We will explore ways you can use your digital presence to get the attention of your ideal sponsors.
- Review your non-digital approach; identify strengths and weaknesses
- Build on your strengths using digital touch points and social capital
- Modify and streamline your processes with digital techniques
- Assess the digital vigor of your ideal sponsors
- Create digital content that attracts sponsors and complements your non-digital strategy
- Update your press kits to include digital
Workshops are designed to fit your time requirements; they can run from 90 minutes to all day. Depending on the length of the workshop and the number of attendees you bring in, the cost ranges from $750 - $2,000** per workshop.
Workshops can also be delivered online for up to nine (9) participants at a time, via Google Hangouts. A video recording of the session is provided to the client at no additional cost.
Use the contact form below to get in touch if you are interested in learning more about workshops I conduct.
* There are three versions of this workshop, with customized curriculum to meet the specific needs of the attendee group. The workshops are part of a series mentioned in the free eBook: #ChamberFail - A Case For Making the Shift to Digital
** Plus travel expenses within the U.S.